What would you do if you could go to Google.com and search for insurance clauses and policies?
(Seriously, I am curious. Please add a comment -- best answer gets a free RiskGenius t-shirt).
Please say hello to RiskGenius' newest and baddest feature, Genius Search. We are testing it now and it goes live Fall 2016.
Genius Search is the Google Search of Insurance Policies.
Here's how Genius Search works:
- A user types or pastes an example insurance clause or text.
- The user clicks search.
- The RiskGenius software then returns the most similar clause results.
You may be wondering where do the clauses come from that are returned as part of the search? Good question!
- Each time a user uploads a policy, RiskGenius breaks out clauses from that policy.
- RiskGenius then creates an auto-populated clause library for each customer.
- So the more a customer uses RiskGenius, the better the clause library gets.
But it gets even better. We can supply a pre-populated clause library for our customers based on their existing policies. Thousands of policies. Hundreds of thousands of clauses. At your finger tips.